"Fun and encouraging" and "nice teachers and no pressure" are how students describe our art classes. South Avenue Arts' instructors teach the technical skills and then work individually with students in our studio setting to help create their artistic visions. High school students ages 16 and older are welcome to also attend our adult classes with parent permission.
Adult classes: CLICK HERE
- 10 weeks, 8 weeks for figure drawing, 6 weeks for summer classes
- 4 sessions - fall, winter, spring and summer.
Kids and Teen classes: CLICK HERE
- 8 weeks
- 3 sessions - fall, winter and spring
- Capped at 8 students per class
- Summer camp - weeks available in July and August
- Projects are age appropriate and fun
- We encourage creativity and imagination!