South Avenue Arts' winter session of art classes for kids, teens and adults will begin January 8th.
Classes are 8 weeks long, (The starting, ending and off class dates are posted on each individual class page). High school students ages 16 and older are welcome to also attend our adult classes with adult permisson.
Available class information and registration links are below.
- Beginning Oil & Acrylic Painting: 12:00 - 2:30 pm
- Life Drawing: 7:00 - 9:30 pm
- Beginning Drawing: 7:00 - 9:00 pm
- Beginning Watercolor Painting: 12:30 - 2:30 pm
- Landscape Painting: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Intermediate Watercolor Painting: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- All levels - Oil and Acrylic Painting: 6:30 - 9:30 pm
- High School Painting: 3:30 - 5:00 pm
- Mixed Media Art (2nd - 3rd grade): 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- Middle School Painting: 4:30 - 6:00 pm
- Art Exploration (K - 1st grade): 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- Mixed Media Art (4th - 5th grade): 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- Art Exploration (K - 1st grade): 9:00 - 10:00 am
- Mixed Media Art (2nd - 3rd grade): 10:00 - 11:00 am
- Mixed Media Art (4th - 5th grade): 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Drawing Cartoons (2nd - 5th grade): 12:30 - 1:30 pm
- Manga/Anime Drawing (Middle and High School): 2:00 - 3:30 pm