South Avenue Arts' spring session of art classes for kids, teens and adults will begin March 19th and we will be closed for spring break Saturday, March 31st - Sunday April 8th.
Adult classes are 10 weeks long except for Monday night Beginning Drawing and Monday night Figure Drawing which are 8 weeks. Kids classes are 8 weeks. (The starting, ending and off class dates are posted on each individual class page). High school students ages 16 and older are welcome to also attend our adult classes with adult permisson.
Available class information and registration links are below.
- Beginning Oil & Acrylic Painting: 12:00 - 2:30 pm
- Figure Drawing: 7:00 - 9:30 pm (8 weeks)
- Beginning Drawing: 7:00 - 9:00 pm (8 weeks)
- Beginning Watercolor Painting: 12:30 - 2:30 pm
- Landscape Painting: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Intermediate Watercolor Painting: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Oil and Acrylic Painting (All levels): 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- NEW - Figure Drawing: 12:30 -3:00
- High School Painting: 3:30 - 5:00 pm
- Mixed Media Art (2nd - 3rd grade): 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- Middle School Painting: 4:30 - 6:00 pm
- Art Exploration (K - 1st grade): 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- Teen Drawing: Basics to Portfolio (Middle and High School): 4:30 - 6:00 pm
- Mixed Media Art (4th - 5th grade): 4:00 - 5:00 pm
- Art Exploration (K - 1st grade): 9:00 - 10:00 am
- Mixed Media Art (2nd - 3rd grade): 10:00 - 11:00 am
- Mixed Media Art (4th - 5th grade): 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Drawing Cartoons (2nd - 5th grade): 12:30 - 1:30 pm
- Manga/Anime Drawing (Middle and High School): 2:00 - 3:30 pm